01 Oct NEW RURAL GRANT LAUNCHED Rural Business Growth Fund Grant
NEW RURAL GRANT LAUNCHED
Rural Business Growth Fund Grant
Launched this autumn, the Rural Business Growth Fund Grant (RBGF) is a competitive grant with a £1.2m budget of available grant funding to assist with capital projects which meet specific criteria. The grant is available to all who are located within Northumberland.
40% grant rate with a minimum grant element of £10,000 (or £25,000 minimum total project cost)
Maximum grant rate of €200,000 per project.
Grant Funding Available for;
– Improvements of business premises
– Expansion of business premises
– Purchase of capital plant and equipment
– New tourist accommodation projects
Grant Funding Available to:
– Micro, Medium and Small Businesses
– Competitive scoring of grant applications with targeted aims of:
– Boosting rural economic growth
– The creation of sustainable jobs
– Stimulating investment and start-up businesses
– Developing a diverse rural business base
– Enhancing and complimenting other grant schemes
Two Stage Application Process – Initial Stage 1 ‘Expression of Interest’ followed by Stage 2 ‘Full Application’
Deadline for Stage 1: Applications in by 19th November 2018
Deadline for Grant: The project should be completed with grant payments claimed by December 2019
The emphasis on this grant is speed of delivery – projects that can demonstrate that they will be completed to the above timeframes will achieve a higher score.
We have a great team at Brockthorpe Consultancy operating across Northumberland, Yorkshire and Lincolnshire and specialise in the delivery of grant funding projects. One of our team would be happy to have an initial informal discussion to explore the RBGF Grant in more detail to see whether it could work for you and your business.